From the global leader in imaging technology comes the 3800g – the
newest member of the legendary 3800 family of linear imagers.
The first in a new class of 3800 linear imagers, the 3800g was built
to deliver world-class performance for a broad range of market
Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability, ergonomics,
and connectivity solutions, the 3800g delivers years of hasslefree
scanning for applications in retail, warehouse, manufacturing,
distribution – and all points in-between.
The first linear imager to earn the Adaptus® Imaging Technology
brand, the new 3800g is powered by Adaptus 5.0, delivering
breakthrough linear imaging performance and versatility. Fast,
intuitive bar code reading across a range of high and low density
codes, the 3800g quickly reads even damaged and poorly printed
bar codes - all in a single device.
Sound, ergonomic design and class-leading durability, coupled
with aggressive reading performance, makes the new 3800g the
ideal choice for customers who appreciate best-in-class value in a
handheld linear reader.
- Performance and Versatility Powered by Adaptus
Imaging Technology 5.0:
Excellent tolerance to lateral hand motion (4x faster)
makes 3800g easy to use.
- 270 scans per second makes bar code reading faster than
- Improved depth of fi eld across a broad range of linear bar
- Working range from .5 inches to 18 inches on 100% UPC/
- Improved ability to read damaged or poorly printed bar
- General Purpose Reader: Single device covering the
broadest range of customer applications.
- Modern, Ergonomic Design: Sleek, modern industrial
design results in a smaller, lighter device for increased
operator comfort and productivity.
- Durable: Built to last with no moving parts to wear out. Full
impact resistant bumpers and a 5 year warranty make the
3800g one of the toughest scanners on the market.
- Connectivity: All popular interfaces are on board.
Includes Visual Express™ software for ease-ofintegration.
Supports Unifi ed POS standard and
Windows® Embedded for Point of Service, for retail
- Common Cabling: Uses same cable solutions as our
linear, 2D, and Cordless imagers – for easy ordering and
effi cient spares pools.
- Future Proof Symbology Support: GTIN compliant,
GS1 DataBar capable.
- Intuitive Aiming Line: Thin, crisp aiming line for
ease-of-use in scanning bar coded menus and densely
- Full Line of Accessories: Includes presentation
scanning, global power choice options, and purpose built
- Intuitive User Feedback: Fully programmable options
for application-specific “good read” LED and beeper
Want to get the most from your Honeywell 3800g?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell 3800g or any of our other products, services and software?
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell 3800g work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For the best possible scan rates, click here to see our premium ribbon and label stock.|
|For information about Honeywell support services, Click here.|