The 4820i Industrial Cordless 2D Imager is designed to provide unmatched data collection performance and versatility for applications that demand maximum reliability in the harshest working environments.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0, the 4820i delivers high-performance, omni-directional linear and 2D barcode reading plus the versatility of digital image capture. With Adaptus 5.0, enterprises have the ability to capture and process more data with a single device.
Built for scan-intensive applications requiring a ruggedized solution, the 4820i features our highest drop specification and an IP54 rating to guarantee protection against the penetration of dust and liquid. However, unlike other industrial grade solutions, the 4820i features best-in-class ergonomics – ensuring maximum user comfort and productivity.
The 4820i features a unique design that not only allows tool-free access to the battery, but also eliminates the need to dock the scanner for charging – a true advantage for operations where downtime is not an option.
Bluetooth® cordless connectivity allows users to move freely and eliminates the hazard of cables in fast-paced environments – all the while ensuring fast, accurate data communication.
- Built for Industrial Applications: Rugged housing is specified to withstand 50 drops from 6.5 feet (2m) and certified to IP54 standards, while still being ergonomic and easy-to-use.
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth v1.2 radio enables movement up to 33 feet (10m) from the base, and reduces interference with other wireless systems. Up to 7 imagers can communicate to 1 base, reducing the total cost of ownership.
- High Performance and Versatile Data Collection: Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 provides aggressive, omni-directional reading of all linear and 2D barcodes, plus enables digital image capture.
- Advanced Illumination Technology: Enhances performance and ease of use by delivering snappier scanning and minimizing reflection from shiny items.
- Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery with Tool-Free Access: Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge ensuring maximum uptime. Thumbwheel end-cap allows easy access to the battery, permitting employees to quickly swap batteries and keep working instead of docking the scanner for charging – a key feature for operations running multiple shifts.
- Simplified Device Configuration: Visual Xpress™ software enables device programming and configuration on a host system through an easy-to-use Windows®-based graphical user interface.
- User Feedback Designed for Extreme Environments: Adjustable, extra loud “good read” beeper and dual LED indicators ensure reliable & intuitive feedback even in noisy environments.
FIPS 140-2 Certified Encryption: Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) certified for wireless data transmission, meeting advanced US Government security requirements, and providing enhanced security in any application involving sensitive data.
Bluetooth Interface Module Option: Enables simple and reliable wireless connectivity to the host system without the need for a base – ideal for uses where space is limited.
Want to get the most from your Honeywell 4820i?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell 4820i or any of our other products, services and software?
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell 4820i work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For the best possible scan rates, click here to see our premium ribbon and label stock.|
|For information about Honeywell support services, Click here.|