The Dolphin 7200 2D is an all-purpose data collection terminal featuring a state of the art CMOS digital-image-camera with an integrated image-processor. The IT4250 imager incorporated into the ergonomic design of the Dolphin hand held computer enables the terminal the ability to decode Linear barcodes, Stacked Linear and Martix codes as well as providing OCR (Optical Character Recognition) functionality for reading OCR fonts.
The Dolphin 7200 2D also provides image lift capability for signature capture and proof of delivery applications.
The Dolphin 7200 2D is the smallest hand held device to incorporate such a broad functionality and is intended as a tool in logistics, transportation and distribution where different symbologies must be read and signatures or images recorded. The Dolphin 7200 2D is a superior solution for in-transit applications such as parcel delivery or route accounting and for in-premise applications like shipping/receiving. The live video image on the terminal screen and the bright red aiming line reduces aiming to a simple intuitive and accurate task for decoding and image capture. Lighting conditions can vary in certain applications so the terminal is designed to work in darkness or dim lighting conditions.
- Windows -based Programming
- Weighs Just 12 Ounces (340 Grams)
- Multiple Memory and Keyboard Options
- Industry-Leading Drop Specification
- Comfortable Patented Shape
- Supplemental LED lights
- Omni-Directional Scanning
- Autodiscriminates among Symbologies and Fonts
- Program in Microsoft C++, Borland or use the RF Simplicity™ rapid application development software for quick and easy application development.
- Lightweight and easy to use all day.
- Exceptionally flexible product configuration.
- Very, very durable for excellent reliability in rugged environments.
- Allows true, one-handed operation. Fits either hand comfortably.
- Can capture images and read barcodes even in total darkness.
- Present bar codes from any angle for increased throughput and ease of use.
- No action is required to differentiate OCR fonts from standard bar code. Labels are automatically read as they are presented.
Want to get the most from your Honeywell 72002D?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell 72002D or any of our other products, services and software?
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell 72002D work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For information about Honeywell support services, Click here.|