The DolphinIB takes our original ergonomic design and incorporates advanced iButton technology from Dallas Semiconductor for exceptionally fast data collection of more than just bar code. This pocketsize, 13.7oz (389g) computer enables single-handed operation in either hand, while patented iButton technology lets you read and write data in a split-second.
Tough little iButtons operate up to 10 years in most environments, and are available with temperature sensors or even a real-time clock. Improve accuracy and efficiency in your plant, warehouse, or field application with DolphinIB.
- Windows -based Programming
- Weighs Just 12 Ounces (340 Grams)
- Multiple Memory and Keyboard Options
- Industry-Leading Drop Specification
- Comfortable Patented Shape
- iButton Technology
- Program in Microsoft C++, Borland or use the RF Simplicity™ rapid application development software for quick and easy application development.
- Lightweight and easy to use all day.
- Exceptionally flexible product configuration.
- Very, very durable for excellent reliability in rugged environments.
- Allows true, one-handed operation. Fits either hand comfortably.
- Read and write data quickly with just the touch of a button.
Want to get the most from your Honeywell 7200IB?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell 7200IB or any of our other products, services and software?
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell 7200IB work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For information about Honeywell support services, Click here.|