For wireless data transmission, Dolphin® 7400RF with Microsoft Windows CE™ includes an integrated 2.4 GHz spread spectrum, DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum) radio for real time data communication. This modular portable handheld computer features full alphanumeric keypad, large quarter-screen display, high-performance Intel StrongArm processor, up to 64MB of memory, and optional touch-screen.
Choose from 4 integrated 1-D bar code scanners plus an optional imaging camera records .TIF and .JPEG images of shipping manifests, recipient signatures, and damaged cartons --- or decodes 2-D symbologies such as PDF417, MaxiCode, QR Code, and Data Matrix.
The Dolphin 7400RF also features an IRDa infrared data port, internal compact flash slot, and internal type-II PC-Card slot for 2.4GHz RF LAN or WWAN radios or added memory. A range of peripherals are offered for desktop, warehouse and vehicle applications, and the 7400RF shares the same patented ease-of-use and rugged features as the original Dolphin.
- Windows -based Programming
- User-Friendly Windows CE™ Architecture
- Large 1/4 VGA Display
- Integrated 2D Digital Imager
- Patented Ergonomic Design
- Industry Standard Internal Type-II PC-Card Slot
- Program in Microsoft C++, Borland or use the RF Simplicity™ rapid application development software for quick and easy application development.
- State-of-the-art Intel® StrongArm™ 206MHz RISC processor runs 10x faster than 486 class processors to run Windows CE™ and image-based data collection technology.
- Display is easy to view and see in most lighting conditions. Touch-screen option available.
- Supports all major linear, stacked linear (PDF417), and matrix bar code symbologies, OCR fonts, and image capture.
- Secure hand-shaped grip with integrated elastic hand strap. Central “scan” and “enter” buttons enable use in left or right hand.
- Easy integration into new or existing RF LANs or WANs.
Dolphin RF Getting Started
Dolphin RF TCP/IP Guide
Want to get the most from your Honeywell 7400RF?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell 7400RF or any of our other products, services and software?
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell 7400RF work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For information about Honeywell support services, Click here.|