The IMAGETEAM™ 3800ESD is a high performance scanner designed for the stringent requirements of clean room assembly of sensitive electronic components. The IT3800ESD is constructed of conductive materials engineered to eliminate the build up of dangerous static charge on the scanner and to quickly drain the charge from any other object with which it comes in contact.
The IT3800ESD is assembled for use in a Class 100 clean room environment and is triple bagged for proper introduction into the end use environment. Internal components of the IT3800ESD scanner are isolated from the conductive path formed by the case, output connector shield, and special shielded cable with drain wire. The scanner is rated for discharges up to 15 kV without damage.
Two models are available: the IT3800VHD/ESD which reads very high density bar codes and the IT3800LR/ESD for more typical applications. All materials used in the IT3800ESD are tested using the methods described in ASTM D257, Standard Test Methods for Conductance of Insulating Materials. The surface resistivity is rated at less than 10E8 ohms/square. Triboelectric residual charge is measured with a non contact Electrostatic Field Meter and is less than 5 volts on any surface.
- Unique Optical System
- Solid, Rugged Design
- Powerful, Flexible Architecture
- Enhanced Decode Algorithms and Optics
- Class 100 ESD Compliant
- Enhanced depth-of-field easily covers the full range of hand held scanning uses in point- of -sale and general purpose scanning applications
- No moving parts and solid construction outside deliver years of reliable service in demanding work environments.
- Connects and interfaces to all major PCs, commercial and retail DOS terminals easily and quickly with Windows®-based programming tools or bar code programming menus.
- Reads "real-world" bar codes with printer induced bar space variation, fading, short quiet zones, low contrast, dot matrix printing, and multi-part forms
- Clean reoom ready. Just plug the unit in and you`re ready to scan
Want to get the most from your Honeywell IT3800ESD?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell IT3800ESD or any of our other products, services and software?
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell IT3800ESD work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For the best possible scan rates, click here to see our premium ribbon and label stock.|
|For information about Honeywell support services, Click here.|