The IMAGETEAMô 4410 Long Range Image Reader is a hand held input device for reading and decoding two dimensional (2D) symbologies and OCR text, as well as capturing images for signature capture and related applications. Offering integrated support for all popular matrix, stacked linear (PDF417) and conventional linear bar codes, the IT4410 can be configured for keyboard wedge, non-decoded laser, TTL, or True RS232 output. Lightweight, balanced, and easy to use, the IT4410 can be used in repetitive, high volume hand scanning operations in even the most demanding environments.
- Omni-Directional Scanning
- Intuitive Aiming
- Integrated 2D Digital Imager
- Ergonomic Design
- Autodiscriminates among Symbologies and Fonts
- Present bar codes from any angle for increased throughput and ease of use.
- Finds bar codes and frames images quickly for increased productivity.
- Supports all major linear, stacked linear (PDF417), and matrix bar code symbologies, OCR fonts, and image capture.
- Accommodates left/right hand users. Non-skid rubber stabilizes mounting points for secure attachment to counter stand.
- No action is required to differentiate OCR fonts from standard bar code. Labels are automatically read as they are presented.
Want to get the most from your Honeywell IT4410LR?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell IT4410LR or any of our other products, services and software?
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell IT4410LR work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For the best possible scan rates, click here to see our premium ribbon and label stock.|
|For information about Honeywell support services, Click here.|