The IMAGETEAMTM 4800 Industrial 2D Area Imager is the first handheld area image reader powered by AdaptusTM Imaging Technology. Adaptus technology decodes faster, farther, and future-proofs your investment. This means your workers spend less time trying to capture data, and more time using this data to make your business more cost efficient.
Whether your application is reading conventional linear bar codes or tomorrow’s 2D matrix symbologies, the IT4800 can capture them all today. If your application requires signature capture, OCR, or digital photography, the IT4800 can do it. Its advanced imaging optics software quickly and easily determines the image content and transfers it to your host system. In fact, full image transfer can be accomplished in less than one second through its onboard full speed USB interface.
The IT4800 can be used in a wide range of applications from circuit board manufacture to package delivery tracking. In addition, bar codes, images, and signature capture can provide positive proof of delivery. If discrepant material needs to be viewed by a production supplier, images can be captured and quickly transferred for immediate review and resolution, saving time and money.
Because these applications often contain challenges for many image capture devices, we have made the IT4800 extra tough. Full shock-absorbing rubber protects the imager from dozens of 6.5 feet (2 meter) drops to concrete. Many application environments exhibit airborne dust and rain, so we have sealed the IT4800 so these elements will not degrade performance. In addition to an IP54 enclosure specification, the IT4800 is backed by an industry leading warranty.
- Adaptus Imaging Technology - unsurpassed ability to read poor quality bar codes.
- Aggressive, omni-directional point-and-shoot reading of linear, PDF417, and full 2D matrix symbols offers ease-of-use and greater throughput.
- Rugged Packaging - Impact absorbent
- Intelligent Aiming Options
- Exceptionally easy to select, install and use.
- IP54 (water and dust resistant)
- Enhanced user comfort for all day scanning.
- Small size provides maximum flexibility and easy integration.
|Honeywell has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|
|For information about Honeywell support services, Click here.|