The SCANTEAM® 3741PDF fixed mount CCD bar code scanner offers flexible hardware and software for easy integration, and is specifically designed to meet the 102mm reading width requirements of the clinical chemistry industry. CCD technology provides greater value, fewer regulatory concerns, and longer mean time between failures than other scanning technologies.
The ST3741PDF is designed for integration into equipment that requires bar code reading capability, but it may also be used as a stand alone unit providing bar code information as serial data. The ST3471 is ideally suited for clinical chemistry analyzers, Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), and light duty or conveyor scanning.
- Rugged Design
- Longest Scan Range for a Fixed Mount CCD Scanner
- Internal Decoder with Flash Memory
- Compact Size
- Industry Leading PDF417 Decoding
- Extra Wide Scanning Window
- Long life in the field.
- Flexibility in application design.
- No additional hardware required, and unit is field-upgradeable.
- Small size provides maximum flexibility and easy integration.
- Fast, acccurate, economical PDF417 data capture.
- Meets 102 mm reading width requirement for clinical chemistry applications.
Want to get the most from your Honeywell ST3741PDF?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell ST3741PDF or any of our other products, services and software?
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell ST3741PDF work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For the best possible scan rates, click here to see our premium ribbon and label stock.|
|For information about Honeywell support services, Click here.|