The cordless SCANTEAM® 5770HD system, designed to be easy to use, consists of the high density laser scanner plus the SCANTEAM 2070 host interface base unit. Designed to read high density bar codes as small as 3 mil., the ST5770HD is ideally suited to industrial applications such as tool crib management and asset tracking.
Cordless Scanning brings a new level of flexibility and productivity to applications using automatic data collection. Similar to the impact of cordless telephones in consumer markets, the freedom of cordless scanning expands the applications for scanning bar codes by taking the scanner to the job rather than taking the job to the scanner.
- Unique Battery Design
- Scanner Coverage of Up to 7850 square feet (730 square meters)
- No Cable
- Multiple Scanner Support
- Application Work Groups
- Removable batteries that are recharged by plugging into a simple 120 volt wall outlet and operate through the entire work day.
- Increased mobility and productivity by allowing the scanner to be taken to the job, rather than taking the job to the scanner.
- Improves safety conditions by avoiding accidents and injury as a result of cables becoming entangled in equipment and machinery.
- Increased productivity and flexibility without the added costs of additional bases and terminals.
- Multiple jobs are supported by each terminal for easy adjustment to changing workloads.
Quick Start Guide
Want to get the most from your Honeywell ST5770HD?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell ST5770HD or any of our other products, services and software?
|Honeywell has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell ST5770HD work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For the best possible scan rates, click here to see our premium ribbon and label stock.|
|For information about Honeywell support services, Click here.|