Intermecís 730 Intrinsically Safe (I-Safe)
certified device provides for the ability to extend the 700 Color Series mobile
application benefits into hazardous industrial locations where flammable gases,
vapors or liquids may be present.
Building on the standards set by the highly
configuration 700 Color Series, the 730 model provides a defined feature set
which includes a sharp color display, local area and personal area wireless
radios (Bluetooth), as well as a linear imager that delivers high-speed barcode
The introduction of hazardous environment
certifications within the successful 700 Series product offering allows for
cross-departmental standardization for both hazardous and non-hazardous
environments, minimizing your enterpriseís total cost of ownership.
Meeting the stringent Underwriters
Laboratory (UL) certification requirements for Class I, Division 1, Groups
C&D, in addition to carrying the exacting, rugged standards of the Intermec
Reliability labs, the 730 device is tough enough to handle the daily rigors of
your frontline business.
Quick Start Guide
- For use in industrial locations where flammable gases, vapors or liquids may be present.
- Built-in wireless LAN and Bluetooth connectivity for communication without wires.
- Advanced linear imaging technology to read barcodes quickly and reliably
- Bright color display provides easy readability under all lighting conditions.
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable full-day use.
|Intermec has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|
|For information about Intermec support services, Click here.|