(shown with optional cup-part # 45-45675)
Metrologic's IS4230 ScanGloveŽ is a fully automatic scanning solution providing flexibility for multiple applications. Attached to the back of the hand and utilizing Metrologic's patented automatic activation technology, the IS4230 offers true "hands-free", portable scanning. This unit combines superior automatic scanning with cordless convenience.
The ScanGlove has programmable long and short range activation to help minimize inadvertent scans and optimize battery life. Metrologic's infrared activation allows the user to simply present the scanner to a bar code; the scanner activates and reads the code.
The IS4230 utilizes one-way, wireless data communication between the scanner and Metrologic's MX003 LibertyŽ receiver. The communication between the scanner and receiver functions at a distance of up to 9.1 meters (30 feet).
- Patented automatic trigger operation
- Low power consumption for extended battery life
- Dedicated transmitter(s) to receiver link
- 9.1 meter (30') operating range
- Light Source: Visible Laser Diode 675 nm + 5 nm
- Depth of Field: 25.4 mm - 203 mm (1" - 8") for 0.33 mm (13 mil) bar code
- Width of Field: 28.6 mm (1.125") @ face; min 102 mm (4") @ 76.2 mm (3")
- Scan Speed: 52 scan lines per second
- Scan Pattern: Single scan line
- Minimum Bar Width: 0.173 mm (6.8 mil)
- System Interfaces: IS4230 - Wireless LibertyŽ Interface, MX003 required for operation;
- MX003 - RS232, Light Pen, Keyboard Wedge, Stand-Alone Keyboard
- Input Voltage: IS4230 - 3.6 VDC (450 mA-hours) rechargeable NiCd batteries
- MX003 - 5 VDC + 0.25 V
- Battery Charger - 9 VDC + 0.25 V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F)
|MetroLogic has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|