The 220XiIII quickly prints labels up to 8.5 inches wide at 10 inches per second (ips). It is ideal for wide label applications such as printing chemical drum labels, primary metal standard labels, automotive industry labels, banner-sized labels and pallet and container shipping labels.
- Prints at 203dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Prints labels up to 8.5" (216mm) wide
- Prints labels up to 39" (991mm) long at 10"/sec (254mm/sec)
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer printing
ZebraLink for Connectivity and Control:
- Chemical drum labels
- Large paper roll labeling
- Clinical lab label sets
- Primary metal standard labels
- ODETTE labels for the automotive industry
- Banner-sized labels
- Pallet and shipping labels
- Container labels
- Multiple-across labels
Now available with the ZebraLink solution, 220XiIII printers provide real-time, remote error notification and web-based printer management when equipped with a ZebraNet Print Server II. The ZebraLink solution also includes ZBI, a complementary programming language allowing users to easily upgrade to Zebra printers without costly reprogramming language specific data sources or create a stand-alone application which integrates peripheral devices to Zebra printers without a PC.
Just look for the ZebraLink logo on 220XiIII printers.
|Zebra has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|