Receipt printing is quick and efficient with lightweight, versatile Cameo™ mobile receipt printers. Weighing as little as 1 lb. (.45kg), they're light, sleek and durable enough to carry anywhere without obstructing the user. Simply clipped to the operator's belt, they print clean, custom receipts wherever and whenever you need them.
The Cameo's "clamshell" design offers drop in paper loading, and its long-lasting, rechargeable NiMH battery prints in excess of 8 hours on a single battery charge enabling employees to complete an entire shift without stopping to change the battery.
With environmental case, rugged Cameo's are shock protected for use outdoors in most weather conditions. Integrated short range RF or IrDA compliant InfraRed data communication offer the ease and convenience of wireless receipt printing solutions. Optional wireless LAN connectivity is available on the Cameo 3N.
For point-of-transaction applications, Cameo's offer optional bi-directional, MCR's (magnetic card readers) and/or smart card readers for efficient in-store customer order processing and payment.
- CameoTM 2: Two-inch (2"/50.8mm) Mobile Receipt Printer
- Cameo TM 2 Plus: Two-inch (2"/50.8mm) Mobile Receipt and Label Printer
- CameoTM 3: Three-inch (3"/76.2mm) Mobile Receipt Printer
- CameoTM 3N: Three-inch (3"/76.2mm) Mobile Receipt Printer With WLAN Connectivity
- Cameo TM PEP: Three-inch (3"/76.2mm) Portable Encoding Printer
- Point-of-Sale Transaction Processing
- Receipt Printing
- Route Account
- Event and Passenger Ticketing
- Gaming Transactions
- Parking Tickets and Violations
- Flash memory for downloadable programs, receipt formats, scalable fonts and graphics
- Weatherproof design for use in most weather conditions
- Shock protected with environmental case up to 8' (2.4m) multiple drops to concrete
- Wireless connectivity: optional IrDA compliant InfraRed data communication
- Wireless connectivity: optional short range radio frequency data communication in 433MHz, 916MHz and 2.4GHz frequencies for worldwide use
- Wireless LAN connectivity: 802.11 compliant 2.4GHz LAN radio (Cameo 3N)
- "Clamshell" design for quick and easy paper loading
- Black bar and paper out sensor
- Windows® and Windows NT® printer drivers
- Optional bi-directional, dual track MCR (magnetic card reader) and/or smart card reader for efficient point-of-sale transaction processing
- Optional environmental case provides increased shock absorption, weather resistance and protection from harsh environments
Cameo 3N Spec Sheet
|Zebra has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|