The enhanced features and print capabilities of the Zebra DA402 provide true flexibility to novice or experienced users alike seeking a compact, quick, easy and affordable way to create bar code labels.
- Prints at 203dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Prints labels up to 4.25" (108mm) wide
- Prints labels up to 22" (559mm) long at 2.5"/sec (64mm/sec)
- Direct Thermal printing
- State-of-the-art technology features (e.g. flash memory, increased DRAM, standard scalable fonts) provide users with a new standard of print capability to handle more complex labeling requirements.
- Capable of printing on a variety of media - including fanfold, perforated, tag-stock, and notch - allows a wide range of printing applications.
- Flexible user options (such as peel, reflective sensor, etc) enable the DA402 to be customized to your application needs.
Quick / Easy Installation
- Compact size facilitates integration into work environments with space constraints.
- Lightweight and transportable for use in one or more locations.
- Ready-to-use, right out-of-the-box.
- Intuitive to operate, install and reload ribbons and labels. ˇ Simple to maintain, no specialized training required.
- ZPL II compatibility provides universal programming and communication networking in any ZPL software environment
- The standard BAR-ONEŽ Lite software provides a Windows WYSIWYG format to quickly and easily create diverse label formats.
- Outstanding combination of value and performance - these reliable printers are ideal for a variety of applications, from the front office to an industrial shop floor.
ZebraLink for Connectivity and Control:
Now available with the ZebraLink solution, DA402 printers provide real-time, remote error notification and web-based printer management when equipped with a ZebraNet Print Server II. The ZebraLink solution also includes ZBI, a complementary programming language allowing users to easily upgrade to Zebra printers without costly reprogramming language specific data sources or create a stand-alone application which integrates peripheral devices to Zebra printers without a PC.
|Zebra has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|