The Next Generation Of High Performance Portable Printers.
We've combined quality and versatility into full-featured, lightweight mobile printers designed to meet your on-site, on-demand printing requirements, wherever and whenever you need them. The Encore™ series of printers are the lightest and fastest printers in their class. Their "clamshell" design makes media loading effortless.
"Go Anywhere" Portability.
Whether you're printing labels, tags, paper or linerless media, you can take Encore™ mobile printers with you for quality point-of-application printing. Durably designed for indoor use, the Encore™ can be used in the most rugged environments. Combined with the weatherproof boot, it also provides an ideal solution in most weather conditions for outdoor use. No matter what the application, the Encore™ series prints reliable bar codes, text and graphics every time.
- Encore TM 2: Two-inch (2"/50.8mm) Mobile Printer
- EncoreTM 3: Three-inch (3"/76.2mm) Mobile Printer
- EncoreTM 3N: Three-inch (3"/76.2mm) Mobile Printer With WLAN Connectivity
- Encore TM 4: Four-inch (4"/101.6mm) Mobile Printer
- Encore TM 4SE: Four-inch (4"/101.6mm) Mobile Printer
A powerful, cost-effective solution for the most demanding mobile printing applications in retail, warehousing, manufacturing, route accounting, transportation, distribution, health care, law enforcement and many more.
- Shelf Labeling
- Price Marking
- Receipt Printing
- Bin Labeling
- Product Identification
- Route Accounting
- Parking Tickets and Violations
- Mobile Printing
- Forklift Applications (Encore 4 and Encore 4SE)
- Flash memory for downloadable programs, label formats, scalable fonts and graphics
- Wireless connectivity: optional IrDA compliant InfraRed data communication
- Wireless connectivity: optional short range radio frequency data communication in 433MHz, 916MHz and 2.4GHz frequencies for worldwide use
- Wireless LAN connectivity: 802.11 compliant 2.4GHz LAN radio (Encore 3N)
- Serial interface: RS232 port for 1-way or 2-way communication to terminal or other host up to 115.2K bps
- High performance processor, battery and print mechanism provide increased throughput
- "Clamshell" design for quick and easy paper loading
- Supports pre-scaled and scalable fonts
- 25 resident fonts; optional international character fonts
- Windows® drivers and Label VistaTM for label design
- Black bar sensor and gap sensor
- Automatic temperature compensation and print contrast control
- Optional label present sensor
- EncoreTM 4 mobile mount for forklift applications
- EncoreTM 3 supports backward compatibility with MP5022TM 6V batteries and chargers and MP5022TM and MP5033TM 1.375" (34.9mm) ID core media
- Utilizes standard Comtec Printer Control Language (CPCL) compatible with the Zebra mobile printer product line
- Optional environmental case provides increased shock absorption, weather resistance and protection from harsh environments
|Zebra has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|