The PA400 and PT400 mobile printers provide consistent print quality, long battery life and user-friendly innovations such as easy snap-in media loading. Internal shock mounting, spring-loaded doors and rugged housing protect these printers from the drops (up to four feet), bumps and bruises that come with printing on the go.
They're lightweight and easy to carry (via belt or shoulder strap) so you can print anywhere your business takes you.
The PA400 is a powerful and versatile printer that brings bar code label generation to the item - precisely where and and when it is needed. It can be used for virtually any general purpose or light industrial application requiring real time, on-demand bar code labels.
The PT400 is the only Zebra mobile printer with thermal tranfer ribbon capabilities. This feature makes it an ideal printer choice for applications that require easy maintenance, unencumbered mobility, and crisp, long-lasting bar code images. A snap-in ribbon cartridge and front door loading make the PT400's level of ease incomparable. The ribbon cartridge automatically aligns when installed. There's no room for error. Because the door opens in front, it doesn't matter if the PT400 is strapped on, hanging or laying flat. Even while you are wearing the PT400, you can snap the ribbon cartridge in with one hand - even gloved!
- PA400TM: Four-inch (4"/101.6mm) Direct Thermal Mobile Printer
- PT400TM: Four-inch (4"/101.6mm) Thermal Transfer Mobile Printer
- Product Identification
- Asset Tracking
- Compliance Labeling
- Bin and Location Labeling
- Evidence Labeling
- Shelf Labeling and Price Marking
- Forklift Applications
- Print methods: direct thermal and thermal transfer models
- Polycarbonate ABS plastic housing with permanent rubber overmoulding (withstands four foot drop to concrete)
- Internal shock mounted components
- Smart battery management (monitors battery for longer life and performance)
- 32-bit RISC processor
- Resident scalable fonts
- BAR-ONE software
- 1MB of flash memory, 512K DRAM
- Optional vehicle mount for forklift applications
|Zebra has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|