Wide-label Printing The Z6000’s 6.6-inch print width enables users to print wide or “multiple up” labels without rotating the image or compromising bar code readability.
Z Series printers are the price/performance leader in their class. With print speeds of up to 10 inches per second (ips), they are some of Zebra’s fastest printers. Thanks to the Z Series’ modular design, it’s easy to add optional features that can be field-installed as your needs change.
- Prints at 203dpi (8 dots/mm) standard or optional 300dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Prints labels up to 6.6" (168mm) wide
- Prints labels up to 38" (965mm) long at 10"/sec (254mm/sec)
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer printing
- Incoming product Labeling
- Receipt tickets
- On-demand shipping labels
- WIP parts tracking and finished goods labeling
- Labels, tags or tickets with detailed graphics or small font
|Zebra has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|