What can it do for you?
Flexibility and Technology
How it works
It all starts with the Label
Easy to Use
Easy to Customize
Easy to Integrate
It all ends with the Reports!
What is Cycle Counting
Why do a Physical?
How do I do a Physical?
How to Buy
Bar Code Equipment Rental
Cycle Counting Features
- Permits cycle counts to be scheduled as often as desired (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- ABC analysis of inventory and suggestions for the count classification for all inventory items.
- Provides override of all ABC assignments
- Allows manual ABC classification assignment
- Permits user defined rules for assigning count classes
- Allows entry of positive and/or negative item tolerances by value or quantity variance percentage beyond which adjustments are held for approval
- Exception reports for items counted outside of tolerance that require approval before being posted
- Automatic creation of rank order based on valuation
- Allows for automatic generation of count schedules with manual override for any number of selected items
- Maintains count frequency, number of times counted and last date counted by item
- Provides filters and formulas for importing data from your existing business system that would be useful for the automatic determination of usage by item
- Automatic determination of the number of items that should be counted each day to meet the frequency expectations within the period
- Provides a method of exporting cycle count data as a variance to quantity on-hand
- Allows scheduling of individual items to be counted
- Scan2Track RF version gives you real-time validating of the entries.
- Scan2Track Batch version permits local lookups in the hand held units.
- Scan2Track allows the user to select from three different ways to conduct cycle counts:
- Individual Selection by item
- ABC Analysis method
- Random diminishing method by item