The 3800gHD is optimized for applications using high-density (HD)
barcodes commonly found in electronics manufacturing, telecom,
aerospace, and automotive. In addition, the 3800gHD delivers high
performance on standard density barcodes, providing ideal versatility for
mixed barcode applications.
Based on the proven 3800g platform, the 3800gHD features an ideal
balance of performance, durability, and ergonomics that make it a
reliable and user-friendly solution for a broad range of light industrial
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0, the 3800gHD provides
fast, intuitive barcode reading across a range of high and low density
codes and easily reads damaged or poorly printed barcodes – all in a
In addition to optimal high density performance, the 3800gHD provides
the added value of swipe action PDF417 decoding - extending its data
Compact, ergonomic design and class-leading durability, coupled with
aggressive reading performance, makes the new 3800gHD the ideal
choice for customers who appreciate a reliable, versatile, and economical
solution to meet their scanning needs.
- Optimized for High Density Reading: Superior reading
performance on 3 mil linear barcodes, plus the versatility to
read other common linear symbologies.
- Intuitive Aiming Line: Thin, crisp aiming line for ease-of-
use in scanning barcode menus and densely populated
- Swipe Action PDF417 Decoding: Supports PDF417,
PDF417 Truncated, Composite, and MicroPDF.
- Performance and Versatility Powered by Adaptus
Imaging Technology 5.0
- 270 scans per second and high tolerance to hand motion for
fast and intuitive scanning.
- Working range from .3 inches to 8 inches on medium density
- Improved ability to read damaged or poorly printed
- Durable: Built to last with no moving parts to wear out and
backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Plug and Play Connectivity: All popular interfaces are
on board. Includes Visual Xpress™ software for ease of
- Future Proof Symbology Support: GTIN compliant, GS1
- Intuitive User Feedback: Fully programmable options for
application-specifi c “good read” LED and beeper settings.
Want to get the most from your Honeywell 3800gHD?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell 3800gHD or any of our other products, services and software?
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell 3800gHD work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For the best possible scan rates, click here to see our premium ribbon and label stock.|