The DolphinIC incorporates a low power, high-resolution digital camera to capture signatures, airbills, damaged cartons or any other image in a high performance mobile data collection terminal. This pocketsize, 14 oz. (411-gm) computer enables single-handed data collection in either hand, and is built for the most rugged environments.
With a DOS PC architecture, upgradable memory and multiple scanning options, the Dolphin family of hand held computers has become the new standard in portable data collection.
- Windows -based Programming
- Weighs Just 12 Ounces (340 Grams)
- Multiple Memory and Keyboard Options
- Industry-Leading Drop Specification
- Comfortable Patented Shape
- Internal Light Source with Intelligent Sensor
- Integrated Digital Imager
- Program in Microsoft C++, Borland or use the RF Simplicity™ rapid application development software for quick and easy application development.
- Lightweight and easy to use all day
- Exceptionally flexible product configuration.
- Very, very durable for excellent reliability in rugged environments.
- Allows true, one-handed operation. Fits either hand comfortably.
- Captures images in any lighting conditions including total darkness.
- Quickly captures images of signatures, airbills or damaged goods and stores in an indsutry-standard, gray-scale format.
Getting Started Guide
Want to get the most from your Honeywell 7200IC?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell 7200IC or any of our other products, services and software?
|Honeywell has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell 7200IC work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.