Honeywell’s IS1650 self-contained, area-imaging engine provides easy and reliable bar code scanning for self-service kiosks or other fixed-mount POS applications.
The IS1650 is ideal for bar code scanning related to self-vending, ID and boarding-pass verification, shipping/receiving, bill payments, supply-chain management and manufacturing automation.
With its omnidirectional capability, scanning one bar code or several becomes a simple and swift experience for self-service customers.
The IS1650 contains a high-resolution imaging sensor, and decodes all standard bar codes with minimal concern for orientation or print quality – even codes damaged, worn or wrapped in clear plastic.
Forward-illuminating design supports intuitive up-close scanning by eliminating the “dead zone” associated with most imagers.
The IS1650 separates itself from other 2D imaging engines with CodeSelect™ technology, robust automatic activation and a 500-mHz processor. CodeSelect gives the IS1650 the ability to scan up to
seven bar codes in a single flash and output the data in any predetermined order.
The IS1650 also features Honeywell’s patent-pending TotalFreedom™ open-system architecture which expands scanner functionality by allowing formatting, parsing and decoding plug-ins to be loaded directly to the IS1650 instead of the host system.
- Omnidirectional Scanning: Eliminates the need to orientate scanner to bar code
- CodeSelect: Scans up to 7 codes in a single flash and outputs data in any predetermined order
- IR Object Detection: Provides robust activation for hands-free applications
- Slim Form Factor: Delivers superior performance in tight spaces
- TotalFreedom: Expands scanner functionality by allowing formatting, parsing and decoding plug-ins to be loaded directly to the IS1650 instead of the host system
- Mobile Phone Reading: Excels at scanning coupons and tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device
- Motion Tolerance: Offers aggressive scanning of bar codes passing by the window in presentation mode
Want to get the most from your Honeywell IS1650?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell IS1650 or any of our other products, services and software?
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell IS1650 work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For the best possible scan rates, click here to see our premium ribbon and label stock.|