From a global leader in Verification comes the Quick Check® 890
Verifi cation System – the newest addition to the well-known and
respected Quick Check family of products.
The first in a new class of Quick Check Linear Verifiers, the
QC890 product was built to deliver world-class performance for a
broad range of market applications.
Featuring the ultimate balance of performance, durability,
ergonomics, and connectivity solutions, the QC890 delivers years
of dependable linear bar code verification for applications in the
retail supply chain, healthcare, transportation, and industrial
The first linear bar code verifier to earn the Adaptus®
Imaging Technology brand, the new QC890 is powered by
Adaptus Imaging 5.0, delivering breakthrough linear imaging
performance and versatility. Advanced signal processing
improves performance and accuracy needed for ISO Verifi cation
A reliable, out-of-box solution coupled with flexible configurations,
makes the QC890 the ideal choice for customers who appreciate
best-in-class value in a verifier.
- Performance and Versatility Powered by Adaptus®
Imaging Technology 5.0: Advanced signal processing
improves accuracy needed for ISO verification
- Out-of-the-Box Solution: Single device delivers excellent
performance across the broadest range of customer
- Ability to choose between Microsoft® Windows® and
Windows® Mobile 2003 Operating Systems
- Battery operated by a rechargeable battery for full portable
- Multiple language support – English, Japanese, Chinese,
French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Flexibility through multiple interfaces: RS-232, USB, or
- Durable: Built-to-last with no internal moving parts and a 2
year warranty make the QC890 one of the best verifiers on
- Design: Sleek, modern industrial design resulting in a
device with increased operator comfort and productivity.
- Unique alignment window provides quick and easy test
- Push button hands-free operation increases repeatability in
- Accepts existing interchangeable devices, mouse, or pen
wands and the customized QC3800VE for screening
- Bar Code Symbol Support: Tests major symbologies and
industry applications against ISO/IEC 15416 Bar code print
quality test specifi cation - Linear symbols and Traditional
- Intuitive User Feedback: Options for application-specific
“good read” LED and beeper settings coupled with Quick
Check® ImageData software setup and operation.
- Compliance: Meets ISO/IEC 15426-1 Bar code verifier
conformance specifi cations Part 1: Linear Symbols.
Want to get the most from your Honeywell Quick Check® 890?
Did you know we have a large staff of programmers who can make our products work with any system, including yours?
Did you know we provide total solutions including complete, on-site integration services, as well as custom, semi-custom, and packaged software to lower your operation costs, increase your accuracies and maximize your bottom line?
Did you know you can click here to contact us for more information about the Honeywell Quick Check® 890 or any of our other products, services and software?
|Our programmers can make the Honeywell Quick Check® 890 work with your existing system. Contact us to learn how.
|For the best possible scan rates, click here to see our premium ribbon and label stock.|