The 170PAX3 Series OEM Print Engines are high performance, industrial print engines designed for heavy-duty applications.
Available exclusively through printer/applicator manufacturers.
- Prints at 203dpi (8 dots/mm) or 300dpi (12dots/mm)
- 2,995 ft (900 Meter) Ribbon Capacity
- Prints labels up to 6.6" (168mm) wide
- Prints labels up to 39" (990mm) long at 12"/sec (305mm/sec)
- Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal printing
- 6.6" maximum print width, ideal for compliance labeling applications.
- Choice of 203dpi printhead resolution, capable of 12ips maximum print speed or 300dpi printhead resolution, capable of 8ips maximum print speed
- Industry-best 900-meter long ribbon capacity allows longer period of time between ribbon roll changes.
- Available in right-hand or left-hand configurations.
- Dual 32-bit processors provide very fast throughput.
- PCMCIA socket standard.
- Variety of communication interface options.
Now available with the ZebraLink solution, 170PAX3 print engines provide real-time, remote error notification and web-based print engine management when equipped with a ZebraNet Print Server II. The ZebraLink solution also includes ZBI, a complementary programming language allowing users to easily upgrade to Zebra print engines without costly reprogramming language specific data sources or create a stand-alone application which integrates peripheral devices to Zebra print engines without a PC.
- Carton and pallet compliance labels
- Product identification labels for food, retail, pharmaceutical, electrical, automotive, health & beauty and distribution products.
|Zebra has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|