Zebra helps you go the distance with the R4Mplus printer/encoder. The R4Mplus
supports UHF RFID transponders. This means you can run batch jobs for pallets
and large cases unattended, realizing greater return for your time and efforts.
The R4Mplus integrates a UHF reader/encoder to support Class 1 (Alien
With its rugged metal enclosure, the R4Mplus is an extremely reliable performer.
Count on it for a variety of industry demands in retail, manufacturing,
logistics, healthcare, security, and warehousing. The R4Mplus helps you reduce
operating costs, improve efficiencies, strengthen security, manage inventory,
streamline logistics operations, reduce supply chain shrinkage, and comply with
RFID industry standards.
- Prints 200 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- 4 MB Flash
- Prints on continuous, fanfold, die-cut, notched, tag stock, and perforated media
- RS-232C/422/485 serial port
- Incoming product Labeling
- Receipt tickets
- On-demand shipping labels
- WIP parts tracking and finished goods labeling
- Labels, tags or tickets with detailed graphics or small font
|Zebra has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|