Based on the commercial version of Microsoft's Pocket PCÒ operating system, the Intermec 700 Handheld Pen-Based PC is a rugged, palm-sized computer with unmatched flexibility.
The model 700 is compatible with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition, a fast, compact database for rapidly developing applications extending enterprise data management capabilities to Windows CE based devices.
Along with support for WiFi (802.11b), CDPD and GSM connectivity, the 700 also includes support for Bluetooth wireless communications devices to eliminate cables and simplify connections with peripheral devices such as printers and cell phones.
Options include an external modem to allow batch downloads of data via conventional telephone lines, and vehicle and desktop docking stations, plus an internal barcode scanner that reads conventional linear codes as well as PDF417.
- Windows PocketPC Open systems design.
- Remote Web based management and support tools.
- Ergonomic design includes large, 1/4 VGA graphics display.
- Hardware and Software expandability provides investment protection.
- Supports Visual Basic, Visual C/C++, HTML and Jscript.
- PC-Card & Compact Flash card slot ensure latest radio technology can be implemented and unit expandability.
|Intermec has discontinued production of this item. But don't despair! We can help you migrate to a modern replacement. Contact us for the details.|
|For information about Intermec support services, Click here.|