Cycle Counting Features
- Permits cycle counts to be scheduled as often as desired (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
- ABC analysis of inventory and suggestions for the count classification for all inventory items.
- Provides override of all ABC assignments
- Allows manual ABC classification assignment
- Permits user defined rules for assigning count classes
- Allows entry of positive and/or negative item tolerances by value or quantity variance percentage beyond which adjustments are held for approval
- Exception reports for items counted outside of tolerance that require approval before being posted
- Automatic creation of rank order based on valuation
- Allows for automatic generation of count schedules with manual override for any number of selected items
- Maintains count frequency, number of times counted and last date counted by item
- Provides filters and formulas for importing data from your existing business system that would be useful for the automatic determination of usage by item
- Automatic determination of the number of items that should be counted each day to meet the frequency expectations within the period
- Provides a method of exporting cycle count data as a variance to quantity on-hand
- Allows scheduling of individual items to be counted
- Scan2Track RF version gives you real-time validating of the entries.
- Scan2Track Batch version permits local lookups in the hand held units.
- Scan2Track allows the user to select from three different ways to conduct cycle counts:
- Individual Selection by item
- ABC Analysis method
- Random diminishing method by item